Merritt Island Bankruptcy Attorneys
Helping Our Clients Live Debt Free
If you are under a lot of stress, including financial stress, you may also suffer physically and emotionally. Financial strain can negatively impact your sleep, energy levels, self-esteem, health (i.e. causing headaches, issues with your immune system, high blood pressure, etc.), and emotions (i.e. feeling anxious, depression, mood swings, etc.).
At Buchalter & Pelphrey Attorneys At Law, our lawyers are here to help you alleviate that stress and find the best possible solutions for your concerns. We understand how unsettling financial problems can be, which is why we are dedicated to helping clients get the relief they need and deserve. Whether you need help filing for bankruptcy or modifying your loan or navigating an IRS case, you can trust us to advise you of your best options, the pros and cons of certain decisions, and what the ideal situation may be for you.
Telephone our team (321) 320-6088 or reach out online to schedule a free case evaluation today. Our Merritt Island attorneys are here to help you, so you don’t have to feel alone during this stressful time.
Comprehensive Legal Services in Merritt Island, FL
Our attorneys are dedicated to helping our clients regain their financial footing and freedoms. We handle the following types of cases.
- Bankruptcy (Chapter 7, Chapter 11, and Chapter 13)
- Debt resolution (i.e. payment restricting, debt settlement programs, debt negotiation services, etc.)
- Asset protection (i.e. from lawsuits, creditor claims, etc.)
- Foreclosure defense (i.e. mortgage modification, debt consolidation, short sales, etc.)
- Loan modification services (concerning hospital bills, mortgages, weddings, etc.)
- IRS & tax law (i.e. wage garnishments, tax appeals, audits, liens & levies, trust fund recovery penalties, etc.)
Speak with a Trusted Member of Our Merritt Island Team
At Buchalter & Pelphrey Attorneys At Law, our attorneys have over 50 years of collective experience. If you are facing what feels like an insurmountable amount of debt, you can trust our team to help you navigate this financially and emotionally taxing time. We are equipped to handle a wide range of bankruptcy and tax law cases.
Why retain our firm?
- We always take the time to listen to our clients, explain all of your legal options in detail, and guide you through the entire process.
- We are highly recommended by past clients.
- We are not afraid to think outside of the box in complex cases.
- We have handled thousands of bankruptcy cases and have represented clients against the IRS.
- We help alleviate the stress of the situation by keeping thins light, offering compassionate legal counsel, and constantly demonstrating professionalism.
- We offer clients individualized case strategies and personal attention.
- We offer complimentary case consultations.
To learn more about our services or schedule your free consultation, contact Buchalter & Pelphrey Attorneys At Law online or call (321) 320-6088.